Sunday, April 28, 2013

Before I self destruct

Before I self destruct Throughout the course of time humans have always found away to let their raw emotions out. Romans used gladiators to express there aggression out, yet over time humans have been made to hold all forms of anger and negative energy in? Have we ever wondered that humans must let this out?

What would happen if every day indivuals could challenge a person to a form of battle not to the death but a battle to let the stress out? sometimes we just want to show that person who rides all day to mess with us. I believe we need both anger and peace to live a happy life. How so? Yin and Yang both balance each other out, as humans we are thought to only be peaceful. Peace is must we must treat each other with respect and love but at the same time I believe in letting the steam out.

Humans hold back do to the fear that we will be seen as crazy, we enjoy sports some like Football and hooky are one of the hardest hitting sports out there, we get fired up when we see to body’s clashing like rams when they fight for a mate. We enjoy when hooky players lock jerseys and pound away. One of the most enjoable one out there is when two humans lock eachother in a cage and fight till one of them gets knocked out or is unable to defend themselves.

Many take my attitude as being to aggrieve, many say I have a negative personality that I walk around with a chip on my shoulder. I am person who knows the true potential that lies within me. Football allowed me to let my energy out, it released my “attitude” on the football field, in turn art was my peaceful side, with art I was able to stay calm and find peace within. What has happen now, society has forced me and others like myself to control this “negative energy”. I believe that those who seem to walk around like this with self timer are those who are meant to be great, we expect others to work as hard as we do. We expect for others to not give up, to be helpful, not cheat, not look for the easy way out. Yet those individuals are given the golden key. People like me aren’t negative or have a bad attitude we are the most loving human beings in the world, we have overcome many obstacles yet our tough and short fuse might say otherwise. We must of course smile and give society what it wants humans who never show aggressions towards anything, I will find smarter and interesting ways to keep the peace it’s a must Before I self destruct. "

No comments:

Post a Comment